Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Blogging about blogging

OK, this is my second attempt at blogging. The first was a group blog for a group of archivists who visited China last year. No one seemed to want to add posts from that group - maybe I'll have better luck when I'm the only one blogging!

I will admit that so far I've spent most of my energy playing with font colors, adding and deleting photos, and naming my blog. Content? What content? I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what it's like to try to keep adding posts. I have several friends with blogs, and they're irregular posters at best. It's hard to be pithy on a daily, or even weekly basis. I'm enjoying reading everyone else's blogs, though.

Tomorrow I'll move on to the RSS Thing.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, don't knock playing around with colors and fonts! You have no idea how much time I spent looking at different templates and playing with names before I launched my blog. That catchy name and visual appeal is important. (And it's kind of fun too, at least I think so.)

    ReplyDelete