Sunday, April 4, 2010

But enough about me - what about you?

I'm not one of the mentors (!), but I am on the RAO steering committee, so a) I should have been keeping up better... and b) I've been asked to create the Thing on surveys, and to develop the survey for everyone to fill out, evaluating your experience with this program. It's been quite interesting discovering all the free survey sites that are out there, looking at what you get (and don't get) for free, and then playing with Google Docs to try to create my own. I'm sure a more experienced surveyer could have come up with a more succinct survey instrument, but I hope this one gets the feedback we need before RAO offers 23 Things for Archivists to all of SAA. Thanks in advance to everyone for filling it out. And thanks, too, to Kate and Amy for your editing!

Of course, I have yet to do the results gathering and summarizing part, eh?

I am so impressed with all the time everyone has spent on this program.

No comments:

Post a Comment